Tuesday, October 25, 2005
IM BACK AGAIN!$BlogItemTitle$>
okay I don't know why I am back here for the second time of the day, ALL THANKS TO FAIRUZ BTE RAZAK for typing and typing and typing nonstop on her entry! I suspect she's jealous of my ever-so-long entries. MUAHAHA. AND THANKS FAIRUZ BTE RAZAK FOR MENTIONING MY CHINESE NAME ON HER ENTRY. I totally appreciate that!
I think Grace and Sam went back to class to play cards. Ha! They must be sick and tired of waiting for the both of us to finish blogging. Nevermind! A few mintues ago, Grace was struggling to grasp the concept of STRESS (that random card game) I bet she would be all stressed up after the game. WHY?! Because she is a thinker! And that game doesn't allow anyone to think for too long!
That reminds me of the reversi game I had with her on Ian's house. I was impatiently waiting for her to hurry up choose a spot to place her "seed" or whatever you call it la, not important! And she began shifting the board game to suit ger preferance each time it's her turn! I got so frustrated and stressed as a result! BLAH! Haha I side-tracked again!
Anyway, Mrs Loy called up my Mom when I didn't turn up again last Friday! And she requested that I had to get an MC and emphasized that parents letter would not be accepted! Thats so typical of her! So she first thing she said today was "Where's your MC?" LALALALA. Luckily I went to the clinic on Thursday and requested for a two day MC, but I think the doctor being a docter knew I was faking sick so she refused to give me an MC for Friday as well, but me being me was quick enough to crap up some stuff saying that I had training on Friday and needed an MC to cover up for my absence! :D Not bad eh.
I didn't know that the twins, Grace and Fairuz didn't turn up in school as well! So only Sam Lelin and Tasha were in school that day! And it was LELIN'S BIRTHDAY!!! Shall wish her a belated birthday here even though I don't think she'd come here, but nevermind! HAPPY BELATED 15th BIRTHDAY, LELIN! Hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday in Sentosa!
Sadly, I've got no pictures to upload on yesterday! I had forgotten to take pictures -_________-"
Well, my entries better be longer than Fairuz's! She's being a nice soul to help me search for my handbag and a new layout now! I better learn to do layouts myself, since all the layouts in
www.blogskins.com are either so sadistic and suicidal or depressing. Tsktsk.
Okay, I just peeped at the "nice soul"'s pc, and apparently she's searching for pictures to insert in her entry JUST to make her entry longer than mine!
(I think) INSTEAD OF HELPING ME WITH MY LAYOUT! So much for being a nice soul huh.
The twins, Tasha and Lelin must be out in the sun running about for the Amazing Race now. Luckily my class was the first shift! Ooh, did I mention Grace and Sam ponned it?! STUPID! Not fair!!!!!
*Pouts and whines and stamps feet all around the com lab* Well, literally.. Ohmy! I sound like some whiney shit now. Shall stop.
Okay, I shall STOP RANTING and concentrate on finding my bag online now! Though I don't think I'd be able to.
Will die during training later!
(apparently she filled her entry with loads of OC pictures, HA!)
Goodbye for now!
The spy signing off again,
Janine
10/25/2005 12:45:00 PM;